Though the seatbelt is an essential feature for safety, sometimes we need to turn this off. Why we need to turn this off will be discussed in the next section, but now we will talk about how to turn off seatbelt alarm of Toyota Highlander 2021.
You can turn off seatbelt alarm Toyota Highlander 2021 by adjusting the fuse box located in the engine bay or in the cabin of the car. However, it is highly recommended that you don’t disable any of the security features from your car. Staying safe while traveling is essential.
But for various reasons, you can turn off the seatbelt alarm on Toyota Highlander 2021. To know detail about this, please read the whole article carefully.
Why Need To Turn Off Seatbelt Alarm Toyota Highlander 2021?
The seatbelt beeping is one of the features in Toyota Highlander 2021 versions, which are installed to increase security measures. However, while traveling to a very short destination, you may not want to put the seatbelt in your Toyota Highlander 2021 version.
Besides, sometimes you may want to avoid wearing a seatbelt for body-related issues. Therefore, turning the seatbelt alarm off in Toyota Highlander 2021 could be very important.
Is It Possible To Turn Off Seatbelt Alarm Toyota Highlander 2021?
In short words, Yes! You can turn off Seatbelt Alarm Toyota Highlander 2021. Though it is one of the security features installed in the Toyota 2021 versions, you can turn off the seatbelt alarm for personal purposes.
However, if you don’t know how to turn off the seatbelt alarm on the latest Toyota Highlander 2021 version, you can follow the methods given in this article.
How To Turn Off Seatbelt Alarm Toyota Highlander 2021?
It is quite easy to turn off seatbelt alarm Toyota Highlander 2021. Although disabling the beeping seatbelt alarm may cause you some problems but, for personal purposes, you may want to drive with the seatbelt alarm turned off. In any case, to disable the seatbelt alarm in Toyota Highlander 2021, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Fuse-Box of your Toyota Highlander 2021.
- You will find it either in the engine bay or in the cabin of the vehicle.
- Push the clip and pull the lid off of the fuse box.
- You will discover all the fuses available in your Toyota Highlander 2021.
- Search for the seatbelt beeping fuse.
- Now, cover it with electrical tape to prevent it from conducting electricity.
If this method is quite complicated for you, follow the second method:
- Get into the car and comfortably.
- Navigate to the ignition button and press it without starting the engine.
- Now, use the trip computer button and shift to the odometer on display. However, if you already see the odometer on display, you can skip this step.
- Now, deactivate the ignition by pressing it.
- Now, put on the seatbelt without plugging it.
- Turn on the ignition again.
- Now, press the computer trip button and hold it for 10-20 seconds.
- Plug the seatbelt now.
- Now you will get to see a seatbelt message allowing you to turn off or on the beeping using the trip computer button.
- Now, use the computer trip button to set it to “B-off.” This will deactivate the seatbelt beeping.
However, turning off this security feature isn’t recommended.
Is It Safe To Turn Off Seatbelt Alarm Toyota Highlander?
No! For security measures, it is unsafe to turn off the seatbelt alarm in Toyota Highlander. The seatbelt alarm is installed in your Toyota Highlander to remind you to put on the seatbelt while traveling in your car.
This feature is installed in your Toyota vehicle as one of the security features. One day, you may want to thank the company for this feature. Although this feature feels quite annoying, it saves you from taking any vital injury in an accident.
How Long Will It Take To Turn Off Seatbelt Alarm Toyota Highlander 2021?
It will take 5-10 minutes to turn off the seatbelt alarm in your Toyota Highlander 2021. By following the methods in this article, you can quickly turn off, or on the beeping anytime you want. It will not take too long to turn off the beeping since the following technique is relatively easy.
It is highly suggested that you don’t turn off the seatbelt alarm Toyota highlander 2021. It is one of the security features that reminds you about putting on the seatbelt before driving the car. However, sometimes the beeping becomes annoying, and you may want to turn it off. Following the steps in this article, you can turn off the seatbelt in your Toyota vehicle quickly.